viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

THE PUNISHMENT I'M GOING TO GET TODAY

I'm not allowed to smoke at home (she too), about one hour ago I was alone and I began to smoke, I didn't notice she came back and caught me (I thought she was coming back later), she said, well darling, you know it's a big fault, you deserve to be punished and you will be. Then we went to computer for the sentence, that is the sentence:

Name: Luis

Age: 53
Sex: Male
Date & Time: 19:47, Friday, July 30, 2010
Offence: Smoking in the house
Punished By: Ana
Relation: Wife
Leniency: Severe, More harsh than the Normal
Punishment: 96 smacks with the cane on the bare, then
15 minutes kneeling in a corner nude and hands on head, finally
25 lashes of the belt on the bare

As usually I'll get the punishment before going to sleep, so I'm going to sleep with very sore bottom

2 comentarios:

  1. 96 cuts of the cane will leave you very, very welted. Can you stay in position? I would request that my wife restrain me for a punishment that severe, for my own good, and my Wife's as well.

    ResponderEliminar